Backlift is a back-end service for front-end developers. Backlift wants to make building and deploying websites easier, faster and more creative. Backlift's server, templates and helper libraries support:
- Asynchronous updates: Build apps that respond immediately to user actions while data is sent the the server in the background.
- API discovery: Backlift will let you persist data without specifying the API up front. If you follow standard RESTful conventions, backlift will accept whatever data you throw at it.
Backlift's goals are to facilitate:
- Rapid user experience prototyping.
- Deploying production websites used by millions.
Backlift offers a full back-end-as-a-service including:
- Data persistence and validation.
- User authentication and authorization.
- Static file hosting and an admin interface.
- No rails, django or node.js required.
Deploying your content is as easy as dropping files into your Dropbox folder. Then sit back as Backlift
- Compiles coffee, less and handlebars files.
- Automatically refreshes the page in your browser.
Demo:https:/ / www. backlift. com