A Few Chrome Debugging Tricks
- If you’re not interested in web development, you can stop here.
- Go spend 10 minutes reading this post.
A few things I’ve learned:
- Open chrome dev tools, click the gear icon to the bottom right, and take a look at the options … I never bothered to do it, but it’s worth going over this.
- Going to try Dock To Right … I always feel there’s not enough room at the bottom of the screen, and it doesn’t have to be this way.
- Hitting Ctrl+Shift+F will search all js sources. I’ve wished for this features for a long time and didn’t know it existed!
- Ctrl+O will let you lookup a specific source file … much more convenient than browsing through the list of sources.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)