HTML5 Rocks Tutorials:
- Introduction to Chrome Developer Tools, Part One
- Best Practices for a Faster Web App with HTML5
- A Beginner's Guide to Using the Application Cache
- Practical Guide to Take Your TODO List Offline
- A Simple Trip Meter using the Geolocation API
- Using the Notifications API [Chrome only]
- A Simple TODO list using HTML5 WebDatabases
- Quick Guide to Implementing the HTML5 Audio Tag
This section of the site lets you use working examples and edit them live to hone your HTML5 ninja-skills. This hacking sandbox lets you see how the browser reacts to each API. The Notifications API is one example that lets you explore handpicked resources such as development tools, reference guides, and other community sites.
Finally, there's an interactive HTML5 presentation… that's written in HTML5! Like the playground, you can play with the examples and learn about how the HTML5 and other APIs work. It might also work well as a presentation to a team of web developers. You don't have to worry about sharing any of the material on HTML5 Rocks because it's all licensed under the Creative Commons.
The site also links to several excellent HTML5 resources that you may have already seen. These are just a few: